martes, 29 de enero de 2013

Instagram your city !

Hi bloggers!

Last saturday morning I was fortune to participate in the first photowalk organized by Costa Brava Pirineu in my beloved city.

The main objective was to take pictures during the tour and hang in intagram, so everyone can see Girona, not only from a tourism perspective.

All photos that were tagged # instagirona # incostabrava # girona10 would enter a contest which was divided into 4 categories; shop, gastronomy, culture and nature.

Organizers decided to do the last weekend coinciding with Girona10, which I explained in a previous post.

Girona was full of people, markets and endless restaurants, bars and accommodation throughout the province.

I did not win with any photo of grading, but my surprise was that specially rewarded one of my photos!!!!!!
I was really really happpppyyyyy!!! Yeees!!!

Here I show you the winners and two special photos . If you want to follow there here you have their user name.

It was an amazing experience, knowing people, sharing opinions and photos about our city on instagram.


Thank you so much instagramers :)









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario